New Lara Sterilizers
Ready for the future
You don’t need to be a lover of design to appreciate the new Lara sterilizers. Their smooth surfaces are comfortable to the touch, the instruments are easy to load and the flat colour screen displays allow you to navigate through the intelligent menu structure quickly and with ease.
Discover the new W&H Lara sterilizers down to the smallest detail. So many components, perfectly arranged to offer you complete satisfaction by simplifying the sterilization process while providing you with comprehensive documentation. Unique upgradeability allows you to customise your new Lara sterilizer with your personal needs and to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Fastest B cycle in its segment
- Unique upgradeability thanks to Activation Codes
- Colour touch display for easy navigation
- Automatic cycle record via high capacity USB stick
- Optional high end label and cycle report printer
- Ergonomic and functional design
- Ideal dimensions to integrate and operate
Six steps to your customized sterilizer:
- Purchase Activation Code of your choice from your local approved dental supplier.
- After receiving the related login code go to activation.wh.com
- You specify this code along with the serial number and model of your sterilizer.
- Your individual, secure Activation Code is generated.
- Enter this code in the menu of your Lara sterilizer.
- The feature is available.
Reprocessing in less than 23 minutes!
supplied with reversible rack, 3 aluminium trays, drain tube, tray holder, 8 GB USB drive, door opening tool, factory test
Chamber size 17 litres
Chamber size 21 litres
Lara sterilization cycles
Sterilization cycle B-Universal 134 B-Prion 134 B-Universal 121
S Fast 134
Temperature: 134°C 134°C 121°C 134°C Holding time (minutes): 4 18.5 20.5 3.5 Total cycle duration
37 to 39
52 to 54
Lara 17Automatic from25 to 51 37Automatic from40 to 65 52 41 to 73 20 to 22 Lara 22Automatic from28 to 55 39Automatic from40 to 68 54 42 to 76 20 to 22Lara 17 loads:Lara 22 loads:maximum solid 4.5 kg/typical 2 kg/maximum porous 1.5 kgmaximum solid 5.5 kg/typical 2 kg/maximum porous 2 kgmax. unwrapped 2 kgmax. unwrapped 2 kg Lara 17/22 containers load: maximum 9 kg maximum 9 kg Test cycles: Helix/Bowie and Dick/Vacuum
Items supplied with reversible rack, 3 aluminium trays, drain tube, tray holder, 8 GB USB drive, door opening tool, factory test
Type RIL-117 RIL-122 Chamber size: 17 l 22 l Power supply: 200–240 V AC; 50/60 Hz; 10 A Power consumption: 2,0–2,4 kW Overall dimension
(w x h x d):
465 x 452 x 646 mm Weight (empty): 42.5 kg 44 kg Main/Used water tanks: 4.8/4.8 l Working range: 7 to 15 cycles Usable space in chamber
(w x h x d):
195 x 195 x 312 mm 195 x 195 x 400 mm Connection types: 2 USB ports (5 as option), integrated automatic water filling valve Lara sterilizers were designed, certified and validated with the most stringent directives and standards: 93/42/EEC Medical Device Directive 2014/68/EU Pressure Equipment Directive EN 13060 Small steam sterilizer IEC 61326-1 Electromagnetic compatibility IEC 61010-1 Safety requirements IEC 61010-2-040 Specific requirements for steam sterilizer IEC 61770 Electric appliances connected to the water mains
> The sterilizer can be validated according to EN ISO 17665-1