Opt for even better treatment
The Osstell Beacon shows you within a matter of seconds when an implant is osseointegrated and can therefore be loaded. Because it operates wirelessly, it gives you greater freedom of movement in your dental practice. The data can be safely stored and compared on the Osstell Connect platform.
All advantages at a glance:
- Evaluate implant stability and monitor osseointegration
- Extract data, share files and analyse results using the Osstell Connect portal
- Shorter treatment times
- Greater predictability of treatment of patients with risk factors
You have the know-how
The demand for shorter treatment times and a growing number of patients with risk factors are posing ever greater challenges for dentists and the available technology. There is a growing need for evaluation of implant stability and osseointegration, which cannot be achieved using conventional methods such as torque and percussion tests. This calls for a more advanced diagnosis tool.
We give you the know-when
Correct determination of implant stability and osseointegration is of fundamental importance to the success of any treatment. Osstell helps you to quickly and easily determine which implants can be treated and which require additional healing time.
This is the only objective quality assurance method that gives you ample warning if osseointegration has not progressed as expected, giving you and your patient greater certainty.
Features of the Osstell Beacon
- Monitoring of osseointegration and evaluation of implant stability
- Unique technology based on 900 scientific articles
- Optimum user-friendliness and intuitive ISQ measurements
- Results that are easy to interpret using a colour scheme
- Analysis of implant data using Osstell Connect and valuable feedback on the efficiency of the implant treatment
- Highly suited to a digital working environment
What scientific advisers think of Osstell
- “ISQ is GPS for tooth implants”
Dr Marcus Dagnelid,
Certified Prosthetist, DDS
- “Osstell has become my personal guide for knowing exactly when to insert an implant, and I use it for every implant.”
Prof. Peter Moy,
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- “In our day-to-day work, we never measure the insertion torque to check implant stability – we prefer to use Osstell. For non-splinted crowns, the second ISQ value needs to be ≥ 70 so that we can begin with functional loading for prosthetic rehabilitation. For most patients, this means a healing period of four to eight weeks for planned early loading.”
Prof. Daniel Buser,
Professor and Chairman, Department for Oral Surgery and Stomatology,
University of Bern.
Included with delivery of the Osstell Beacon measuring device:
> USB dongle for Bluetooth communication
> 1 Osstell TestPeg
> 1 SmartPeg mount
> Instruction manual
Dimensions: 210 x 35 x 25 mm
Weight: 0.7 kg
> Disposable product
> Delivered in sterile individual packets of 5 items each
Weight: 0.3 g
Reports & studies